The following information is considered by Zamlottery to be personal in nature: first and last name, date of birth, identity number, banking details, home or other physical addresses, email address, phone number or other contact information (“Personal Information”). A user may be asked to provide Personal Information when you use our website or services and when you register an account with Zamlottery.
Additionally, Zamlottery may collect and use the following data of its Customers:
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information submitted on the website or through communication with Zamlottery;
- records of correspondence, whether via the website, email, telephone or otherwise;
- betting transactions you carry out with us; and
- details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data through the use of google analytics.
Use of Collected Information
Zamlottery may use your personal information and data for the purposes of:
- processing your bets and payments;
- setting up, operating and managing your account;
- complying with our legal and regulatory requirements;
- conducting Customer research, surveys and analyses;
- providing Customers with promotional offers and information about our offers and products; and
- monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and manipulation.
Zamlottery may disclose any Personal Information:
- if required to do so by law; or
- if Zamlottery believes in good faith that such action is necessary to: comply with any legal process served on Zamlottery protect;or
- to defend its rights or property; or
- to protect the personal safety of other users of our Website/services or the public.
If Zamlottery in its sole discretion believes that a Customer/user is attempting to perpetrate fraud or has any other illegal motive, Zamlottery reserves the right to disclose all Personal Information of such Customer/user to any appropriate party.
The services offered by Zamlottery are done so on an as is basis without any lability of any kind. Zamlottery is not responsible for any events beyond its direct control. Due to the complexities and constantly changing nature of our business, we do not guarantee or represent error-free performance regarding Personal Information. Zamlottery will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information.
Third Party Practices
Deletion of Personal Information
In accordance with Zamlottery’s legal requirements all personal information held by Zamlottery will only be deleted at a Customer’s request after a period of 10 (ten) years has lapsed.